google-site-verification=OB6BHwYz_lpEM7-q_VLiTfFIqm98CcdGeOUR2Zn8lXE

Saturday 26 October 2019

#beach #beachstyle #ibiza #bikinigirls #beachbabes #swimwear #beachwear #bikiniaddict#bikinilife #fit #holiday #trip #sea #sexy


  • Malas in rudraksha,crystal quartz, lapiz lazuli and pictures of loved ones surround my altar as I seek reassurance in connecting with my mom and dad during meditation. I chant to Ganesha as he opens up new portals and new chapters in my life,teaching me his ways of wisdom. The beautiful Saraswati teaches me to be conscious in my choice of words and always be kind in thought and verb.
    The tree of life carving teaches me to believe in the blooming of the love and life as we go through hardships and strained realtionships.My meditation room guides me with all its energies and helps my consciousness expand and merge with cosmic divinity. Hanuman and Shiva, both the same or different? The manifest and the unmanifest. Get a step closer to understanding the mystery of life with beautiful carvings of Krishna and Shiva lining the walls reminiscent of the Ajanta Ellora caves in India. Your altar holds the love that you offer and magnifies it manifold.
    antique doors,


    Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/10193998

No comments:

Post a Comment