google-site-verification=OB6BHwYz_lpEM7-q_VLiTfFIqm98CcdGeOUR2Zn8lXE

Wednesday 18 March 2020

#beach #beachstyle #ibiza #bikinigirls #beachbabes #swimwear #beachwear #bikiniaddict #bikinilife #fit #holiday

Sacred old world spirituality-inspired with an aura of universal charm, a sense of bohemian energy, the feeling of beautiful healing energy sprinkled throughout with careful suggestions of artifacts this exotic yoga sanctuary talks to you.I open the grand Haveli doors to the veranda that leads to the lush gardens where resides a magnificent Buddha sculpture in natural pink sandstone, seated with the bowl, in earth touching mudra. The Maharaja elephant, ornately carved in black granite with his trunk up brings in the grandness of the old days. Surrounded by old oak trees and birds of paradise this is the view from my yoga room in my house, my sacred space and sanctuary where I do my daily practise. Tranquil and peaceful, I take in the goodness of Mother Earth and offer her my devotion. Platinum Level Expert Author- Era Chandok Characterized by bohemian style, earthing and grounding, the ambiance created by old wooden teak gates and lotus console mantles, broad leaf plant life, and handloom cotton throws as well as toss pillows made from recycled natural fabrics in warm earthy tones, the decor is healing and nurturing

No comments:

Post a Comment